Assistant Manager - Sales
- Implement necessary course for achieving the Targets assigned.
- Ensure that appropriate rate filing process is adopted by Customer service in close co-ordinations with the Principal pricing team as per guidelines served by Sales Manager.
- Train the sales/CS team to ensure proper process is followed including ratefiling , booking sop, etc.
- Regular review of the Target customer as per Principal requirements and performance.
- Forecast preparation and target push set as per Sales Manager &/or Principal trade lane – performance KPI.
- To suggest mechanism to develop dormant accounts and necessary redesign for their support basis customer feedback and product resource available.
- To constantly review the performance of existing customers and advice the reasons for Variance and suggest course to improve their liftings.
- To review the reasons for customer drift to competition and suggest necessary product redesign for their retention for review of Sales Manager.
- To channelize & supplement the sales executives efforts to develop – new customer base.
- Co-ordination with other Operations department to confirm necessary service deliverable to the customers is achieved.
- Co-ordination with Customers for recovering Overdue Outstanding and difficult recoveries.
- Review of Stock positions to avoid stock out – surplus scenarios and report for course corrections.
- Work and coordinate with sales team to improve the lifting, revenue items, collection ratio and all kinds of target assigned.
- Based on the commitment to the target, implement the action plan set by the Sales Manager and activity to achieve the target.
- Effective target customers development aiming to achieve the KPI lifting.
- Maximize revenue negotiations and collections by dealing with the customer directly. Value added of sales.
- Responsibility for securing from sales executives &self - Sales visit record, customer demand, support record, and concerning customer detail.
- Act as knowledge support to Sales Manager to Benchmark product to competition product designs and advise variables impacting customer base – lifting
- Maintaining Rate parity and ensuring necessary cargo selections for revenue maximation under resource constraints.
- Act as knowledge support to Sales Manager to Benchmark revenue items, ancillary charges adjustment and concerning items collection mechanism enhancement to help improve the revenue.
- Act as knowledge support to Sales Manager for Market intelligence collection and information integration for necessary study and survey.
8-10 years of relevant experience
Owner of respective target and KPI assigned by the Sales Manager
Responsible for Key Target customer management and service, drive sales force performance and implementation of sales KPI set by sales manager, preparation of pre designed-defined Marketing reports
Dormant Customer Revival & existing support enhancement apart from new customer development.
Supplement and replenish sales executive marketing efforts
Graduation - Any Stream
MBA – Shipping & Logistics, distinct advantage