Branch Manager- Kandla
Key functions involve :
- Direct all operational aspects including sales & marketing, documentation, Operations, customer service, Finance, human resources, administration and sales, across our different business activities, carried out in the branch.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, revenue objectives and business strategy to achieve volume and revenue targets.
- Meet goals and metrics set out for self and monitor the performance of the branch staff and do the annual Appraisal as per the requirements of the company.
- Ensure Reports are sent on time and are accurate and meet the information requirements.
- Liaison with vendors and Terminals to ensure smooth operations.
- Represent the company for all issues with respect to Customs, Port, Terminals etc
- To take necessary and immediate action and represent the company with Regulatory Bodies like Customs, DRI, Police etc as per directions from the company
- Liaison with the Principals for all activities pertaining to Branch and even the region.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with Principals and other branches and headquarters on competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
General Requirements :
- Proven branch management experience or in similar capacity role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and revenue goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills