This terms & conditions for the usage of this website shall/will apply to every user of this website. By using this website, the user has agreed to the terms & conditions of this website (as amended from time to time). If user does not agree to the terms & conditions specified herein, the user should then refrain from using this website.
USING THE WEBSITE
- The user can access the website and can view/browse/avail the services/solutions provided on the website.
- The services/solutions provided on the website can be temporally suspended or modified without providing any prior notice or intimation to the user.
- The information/ content recorded on the website may slightly vary hence, we disclaim any responsibility and liability arising from the usage of this website.
- The user cannot modify or amend the content of the website.
- The user shall adhere to all applicable and governing laws related to the website usage of India and the country wherein the user has accessed this website.
- All the content recorded in the website is protected by the Intellectual Property Rights.
- Should any user require clarification on the usage of this website, they can email to email@example.com.
- In no event we nor our affiliates shall be held responsible or liable for any damages, loss, consequential losses caused either directly or indirectly by usage of the Website.
- All liability lies with the User of this Website and in no event we shall be held responsible for any loss of data, breach of intellectual property rights, information, funds, fees, records, rates etc.
- In no event we nor our affiliates shall be held responsible or liable for any loss/ losses caused to the User if they are unable to access the Website.
GOVERNANCE & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The website usage terms & conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- In the event of any dispute between the user, then such dispute shall be settled amicably. If satisfactory resolution of the dispute cannot be reached, then such dispute shall be referred to the mutually appointed sole Arbitrator under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 with place of Arbitration at Mumbai only.
The user of this website hereby agree and confirm that should any of the website usage terms & condition be declared or determined by any court of law to be illegal or invalid, then such provisions shall be served from this website usage terms & condition and the validity of the remaining parts, terms and conditions of this website usage terms & condition shall not be affected thereby and shall continue to be in full force and effect.